Sunday 18 December 2011

Feet treat



I tend to get busier at work in the lead up to Christmas, as I am sure many of you also do. Twin that with part season, which basically means wearing heels every blinking night, essentially means my feet hurt.

Actually, they don't just hurt. They balls of my feet feel as though they have been set alight and they throb when I eventually take the blessed shoes off.
Well, that is all in the past for me, and could be for you also.

Moisturising your tootsies is not enough. You need an intensive and healing foot cream and I have found just the thing. The Ahava Mineral Foot Cream.


I want my feet to feel smooth, be nourished and maintain a soft texture and appearance. This cream achieves this.
It contains tea tree oil, which is anti-fungal, aloe vera which is healing and a number of oils, among them avocado and jojoba which soothes and nourishes.

Do your feet a favour and grab yourself some ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment