Sunday 11 December 2011

Sweet smell of success

Buying for mums is such a tricky thing.
We love them to bits, but they always says things:"You shouldn't have wasted your money on me", or worse still:"It's lovely" while relegating to the back of the wardrobe, never to be seen again.

But I think this Christmas I have cracked it.

After having tried it out, I have decided that Bobbi Brown's subtle, sophisticated, but distinctly Christmassy new fragrance, Bobbi's Party is the one for her.


I adore this scent. It is warm and spicy but not overpowering. The gentle aroma evokes Christmas and cosy evenings but doesn't smell like a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte. There is a hint of floral too- so it feels feminine but again, not sickly, because there is a touch of sandalwood there to bring it back to earth.

It's available throughout the UK in most department stores. In fact, save yourself a whole load of bother, order it online and click on the gift wrapped option!




1 comment: