Thursday 28 July 2011

Clean as a whistle!

The Peppermint and Lavender soaps really feel like they are working!

Would you use a product on your body as you would on your teeth, hair, to do your washing or even as insect spray?

No?

Well until this week I would have completely agreed with you. But then I came across Dr Bronner's Pure Castille soap and my mind has been changed forever!


There are more than a dozen different products in the range and some are liquid soaps and others are the traditional bar of soap.

Dr Bronner's are the number one selling natural soap brand in the United States and it seems I am in illustrious company with Natalie Portman, Drew Barrymore and make-up goddess, Bobbi Brown, all numbered amongst it's fans.


The Rose soap is absolutely lovely. The perfect little bar for a guest bathroom.


So, what's great about it? Well, it works. Yes, your mouth stays fresh, yes your hair is shiny, yes your body is clean and tingly, and actually my friend used it to wash her dog, and his coat looks great (and he smells a great deal better for it too).

They claim to have at least 18 different uses for each bottle or bar of soap which makes it versatile and great value - not often you can say that about anything nowadays! A 263ml bottle is £4.99


The soap comes in eight different varieties: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Citrus, Almond, unscented Baby Mild and Tea Tree. I love Almond, my other half says Peppermint is the best and my neighbour has been using the Rose. We are all enthralled. In fact, I did use the Peppermint one to wash the dishes after we had a curry and it worked a treat!


This is my favourite - Almond; very sweet scent and instantly relaxing!


So, give them a go,they are available from Waitrose, Fresh and Wild, Planet Organic and Liberty.

I really think you'll love them and let me know what you think of them and more importantly, what innovative ways you've discovered to use them!


1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of this before sounds great and will give it a go

    ReplyDelete