Thursday 28 July 2011

Juicy fruits!


When you read the words Juicy Couture, do you think of J Lo and velour tracksuits?

Well, I used to until I came across their scrummy little Juicy Couture Travellers Eau de Parfum.





They are:

1. Adorable - the little juicy strawberry hanging off the lid is super cute.

2. Portable at only 30ml.

3. Sensational - the scent is so fresh and mouth-watering, it's like inhaling a bowl of fresh fruit!




I really love this fabulous little perfume, so I am going to bring it on holiday with me next week and actually, I think they make great gifts, so a friend will soon be receiving this as her birthday present.


I'll warn you at £39.50 it ain't cheap, but you don't really want to smell cheap, do you?!


* Available from Harrods, Selfridges, selected John Lewis, Debenhams, House of Fraser and Harvey Nichols


No comments:

Post a Comment