Friday 16 September 2011

Boots update

You may remember my blog of August - the girl at my local Boots devastated me by telling me that my favourite foundation, No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation, had been discontinued - http://mybeautybagsecrets.blogspot.com/2011/08/oh-no-what-have-boots-done.html



Now, the fabulous people at Boots came back to me with this:
"Outspoken passion and persuasion from No7 fans has secured the return of No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation to Boots. The come-back is a result of hundreds of dedicated calling for the return of this star product and even setting up a facebook page to bring it back! With such high demand for its return, No7 re-launched the foundation the month so fans can get their hands back on this much loved product. It is available now on Boots.com, and will make a welcome return to Boots shelves nationwide from October."

Thank you Boots, thank you so much. My skin is counting down the days until October!

No comments:

Post a Comment