Thursday 15 September 2011

Product of the day!


It won't surprise you to learn that I take the old slap off every night. But sometimes it is hard to get rid of those last vestiges of eyeliner or heavy mascara, isn't it?
The other half gets very cheesed-off when he goes into the bathroom the morning after the night before only to find some the tell-tale signs of my eye make-up on the white towels. Oops.

Anyway, this will never happen again as I have finally found an eye make up remover I really like, that works but doesn't blind me! It's Naked Skin's Blinking Lovely. Good name, eh?!

The clever folk at Naked Skin have come up with a really gentle but very hardworking eye make up remover. It contains cooling and soothing aloe vera and cleansing witch hazel too, so it is great for sensitive skin.

Grab yourself one and let me know how you get along with it! Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment