Monday 12 September 2011

Products of the day!

I know it should only be one, but I simply could not decide which one I loved best.

Scrubs are essential to keep the skin smooth, healthy and glowing. Some make the mistake of over-scrubbing, either by exfoliating every day or by scrubbing in the same way they would clean the oven. Don't. Really, you are not doing yourself nor your skin any favours.

Scrub no more than TWICE a week, max. Squeeze a blob about the size of a five penny piece onto your fingertips and gently in small circular movements work it around your face. I pay a bit of extra attention around my jawline and either side of my nose.

Now, the good bit, which scrubs can I not live without?
Well, my constant bathroom companion is Dermalogica's Skin Prep Scrub. Somebody introduced me to this about six years ago and I honestly can never thank that person enough. it is gentle to the dermis, but blimey does it get rid of the nasties - the lumps, bumps, spots, dry bits and so on.


I cannot praise this skin miracle-worker enough and there not a single negative I can think to say about it. It really is brilliant.

However, there is a new scrub that has had such a dramatic impact on my beauty regimen that I really rate it as highly as Skin Prep Scrub. It is Aubrey Organics Jojoba Meal and Oatmeal Mask and Scrub.

I haven't tried it as a mask yet - but I will.
The scrub, is dreamy.


The meal is ground quite finely so you feel the scrubbing effect but not the sandy-grainy feel that can sometimes put people off using scrubs. It is soothing but also gets stuck in there - any little imperfections and breakouts just go the next day. Naturally, if used a couple of times a week for a few weeks you will really notice a major difference in your skin.

Both these scrubs work - they really don't just do the trick, they really give your skin a 'lift' and leave you glowing.




No comments:

Post a Comment