Monday 12 September 2011

Oh my Madonna!

I love Madonna.
As I child I scratched all my Madonna albums because I was dancing around a bit too energetically and a bit too close to the record player.

Her films aren't really my cup of tea, apart from Desperately Seeking Susan, but her video clips are marvellous.
I've loved her style and looks forever, but something has upset me recently.

What has happened to her face?



I realise she's had work done and has done for a fair while now. We all know that yoga doesn't make your face look 20 years younger.
But reading mailonline.com earlier in the week was a revelation. And not good one.
The photo. Really sad.

She looked like Ivana Trump meets Jerry Hall meets Sophie Dahl.

Please Madonna, Esther or whatever you call yourself. Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment