Wednesday 21 September 2011

Product of the day!

Are you thinking about Christmas yet?
Well, I am, as I have that many fussy people in my life, that it is a total mission to buy them things that they'll like, that they'll use and actually, that doesn't leave my skint until sometime in the late Spring.
So, for one of my lovely friends, I have already found her the perfect pressie.
She is fragrance fickle. She flirts with several different scents at any one time.
So, I have purchased her the vivabox from The Perfume Shop.
It costs £39.99 and contains 7 different lovely perfumes. The one I am giving to her contains,
  • BOSS Orange 50ml EDT
  • Beyonce Heat 50ml EDP
  • Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her 50ml EDT
  • Giorgio Armani Code for Women 30ml EDP
  • Emporio Armani Diamonds 30ml EDP
  • DKNY Be Delicious 30ml EDP
  • Carolina Herrera 212 VIP 30ml EDP

The Perfume Shop have a box for fussy men too, so fret not.
Anyway, just a thought if you need to buy a gift soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment