Wednesday 14 September 2011

Gaga faces facts

I love a bit of Gaga. She is funny, smart, brave and talented. And also, she loves plastering the slap on with gay abandon. In fact, there are very few celebs at the moment who trowel it on quite like she does.

So imagine my shock to see her this week with no make up on at all!


She's done a shoot and interview with Harper's Bazaar, thanks to mailonline.com we've been able to check it out long before the mag hits the stands. In it she talks about her look and what her make up says about her. Gaga says: "Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside,".
Despite this she goes on to say: "I don't really view it as "natural" referring to not wearing loads of make up or dressing down.

"I think that artifice is the new reality. It's more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do."

"I think what has been lovely about my relationship with the public is that they expect something unexpected from me."


What can I say? I love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment