Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fabby not flabby, thighs!


It does rather seem that Summer might be over, but my holiday is about six weeks away and to be honest, I need a little help.
I know I will not look like Gisele overnight, but I want to look good in my swimmers.
So I have enrolled in a PowerPlate course.
For those of you that do not know, PowerPlate is an amazing machine available at some gyms around the country.
Basically you stand on a vibration plate and hold poses. Your poses improve your core, your posture and your muscle. It's like doing reps but without the strain and sweat - and for better results.
That's not to say it is easy-peasy, because it certainly is not. But, the results come quicker and are longer lasting.
Anyway, I will keep you posted with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment