Wednesday 10 August 2011

Product of the day!

Ta-da!! It's the Shimmer Brick, Famous by Sue Moxley.


This is my most prized makeup possession at the moment.





It is excellent as a highlighter: dust it over cheeks and decolletage as well as your brow bones. it catches the light beautifully and really makes a difference to your look.


I also like to use it as an eyeshadow. Sounds nuts but really isn't, I promise.

It is perfect for a summer natural look as there are several different types of gold and bronze, that really work and add glamour.

It is such good value at £7, from Superdrug, and I defy anyone to tell the difference between this soon-to-be make up classic and Bobbi Brown's iconic Shimmer Brick, other than the price tag, that is!


This multi-tonal bronzer is so flattering and a real beauty bag secret. Ignore me at your peril!

No comments:

Post a Comment