Monday 15 August 2011

Supernatural!



If you've never come across New Zealand beauty brand Living Nature, you must seek them out!


It is a totally 100% natural skincare and make up range for men and women, and they have a nice little maternity line too.


They take inspiration from NZ's native plants and use the best of what the country has to offer in the way of healing, calming, smoothing and protecting. Sounds good, eh?


A lot of us tend to wear lighter make up during the summer because of the heat and because we look healthier and don't need so much coverage. So lately, I've been using two Living Nature products, and I have to tell you the results are better than some of the more expensive brands.





I don't often wear tinted moisturiser but Day Light Tinted Moisturiser in the Clear Lights, £18.40, range is so good. It is barely coloured but evens out your complexion a treat. It is also lightly moisturising, rather than heavily oiled, so your face feels fresh but not slick with grease.











I use it with the Luminous Powder in Light, £18.40, which complements the tinted moisturiser wonderfully. I blend the tinted moisturiser with my fingers and lightly swirl the powder around my face with a fat kabuki brush.




One of the things I really like that about Living Nature is that the products are all natural and that they nourish your skin with things such as Manuka Honey.


Their beauty ambassador, the very beautiful Kiwi Miss Universe, Lorraine Downes hits the nail on the head when she says, ' Women today want more than just beauty. I don't just hear women today say they want to look great, I hear them say they want to feel great'. And Living Nature certainly helps us feel that too!


For stockists, head to http://www.livingnature.com/stockists.cfm



No comments:

Post a Comment