Wednesday 24 August 2011

Product of the day

I am a bad daughter.

There, I've said it.



I had a little weekend away with my folks last week and we headed off to sunnier climes. Had a really lovely time.


The weather was sensational so we hit the beach for a little bit of fun. As I've mentioned before, I tend to sit under the umbrella and will wear SPF 30.

My current favourite is Aubrey Organics Natural Sun SPF 30+.



The oldies on the other hand love a bit of UVA and UVB and soak it up. They do however wear sun cream, but the old devils only opt for medium protection.



Anyway, you know how you get all sleepy in the sun? Well, we did. All three of us. Naturally, I was all right as I was under cover. Sadly, the folks did not fare so well. And yes, I blame myself.

I should have got them in the shade with me.



They were not exactly like lobsters, but they were rosy, put it that way.


However, all was not lost as I was able to redeem myself!


I slathered them in my two best after-sun beauty buys: the amazing Banana Boat Aloe After Sun lotion, £5.99 and Aubrey Organics After Sun with CoQ10 and Pomegranate, £10.71. The Aubrey one is brilliant, anti-ageing as well as soothing!




Never again will I let them use medium protection, nor be in full sunshine for a prolonged period of time, not be without my trusty after-suns!

No comments:

Post a Comment