Tuesday 16 August 2011

Product of the day

Is your bedside table like mine? Heaving with bottles, jars, pots, cream, lotions, potions, serums, sprays, ointments and all sorts. Well, I've discovered one thing that could make that chaos a things of the past.

Trilogy's Everything Balm, £20.43, is one product that can virtually do it all.

It is a balm to heal all wounds!




So, what do I use it for?


I rub my feet with it (the tootsies have been under a lot of stress this summer with all these amazing high heels in the shops) and the skin is smoother, softer and because of the essential oils, soothed.


I use it on the knees and elbows because these crinkly areas are not easy to get looking good.


It's great for dry and sore knuckles, too.


I smooth the ends of my hair with a little bit of it.


I comb a little through my eyebrows to tame and define them.


I love it as a lip balm.


My friend uses it on her baby - he gets a tiny bit of dry skin around his chubby little ankles and she finds it really helps.


I also like to rub it in to my nails and it softens the cuticles really well.


The delicate skin around my nose becomes red-raw when I have a cold, and this is so hydrating and soothing that it quickly fades and the redness is reduced.


If I have had a tough skin day - by that I mean in and out of the sun and wind, into an air conditioned office and car, and out for the night after work - when I get home and take my make-up off, I will warm the balm between my hands and press some into my face for an overnight skin boost.


That's only 10 or so uses off the top of my head and I am sure many of you have a whole load more ideas for it. It really is a great little product and ideal for going away as you only bring one pot rather than six or seven different things, the versatility means it offers excellent value.


I really think Trilogy have created a beauty bag secret everyone should invest in!



Available from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment