Monday 15 August 2011

Product of the day!


Prevage has long been considered a great beauty brand; the gold standard in quality products and anti-ageing.

But is their targeted skin tone corrector really any good and is it worth £100?





So, Prevage claim that Clarity minimises age spots. Does it? Well my two testers, aged 45 and 58 respectively, both noticed a marked improvement in less than seven days. And they were both very eager to try it for a much longer time!


It is packed full of of an anti-oxidant called Idebenone. This has a very dramatic impact on your skin. There really is no denying the science behind this product - it really changes the complexion and skin tone - it adds a youthful and bright glow.


The Soy Ferulate - C helps to protect the skin from pigmentation and skin irregularities. So that Prevage Clarity not only targets and improves skin tone, but it also prevents all those nasties that actually give you the dark spots and discolouration in the first place!


I may not have age spots, but I am prone to dark circles under my eyes (I am a shocker, I actually love to go to bed early but am quite easily-led, which means I end up staying out late and then getting up early the next morning, hence the dark circles). Also the area around my mouth can sometimes appear darker or more pigmented than the rest of my face. So I gave Prevage Clarity a go, with a little trepidation, mind, as I have very sensitive skin.


The formula is light and more of a lotion than a cream and it is absorbed very well. I was delighted to know that it is a very delicate concoction and it did not give my easily-irritated skin any trouble at all. What a relief!


As for the dark circles and the pigmentation: much reduced. I have only used it a for a few days but there is a big difference. Also, the texture of my skin seems more even and actually it also looks firmer. I do have some light fine lines around my eyes and they seem a lot perkier too, so all up a good result.


Now for the big one: is it worth £100? I genuinely believe it is one of the best formulas for tackling these problem areas on the market. The price tag reflects the rapid results, so looking at it like that, I would say yes, definitely worth it.

Also, I use it quite sparingly, as a little does go a long way. Also, you don't need an extra moisturiser, or serum, or eye cream of sun protection, so by not spending loads of money on all these other products it does represent value for money in that respect!



No comments:

Post a Comment