Tuesday 23 August 2011

Product of the day!

I have been totally sucked in by the Hugo Boss ads and stands in department stores.

I am not normally so susceptible, but I have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Also, I quite like Jared Leto.




The Other Half's birthday was on the horizon and I decided he just had to have Hugo Boss Just Different.


So I bought it at the local shopping centre, got it home and thought: 'Oh no'.

You see, although I am a very spontaneous shopper when it comes to stuff for me, I have to tread more carefully with stuff for him.


So, did I commit a beauty sin? Actually, no I did not. Hurrah I hear you all cry!


yes, he loved it! I have no idea why I was nervous but I was.




So what did he like about it?


'The packaging is cool - very plain and simple'

Hugo Boss perfumes look very understated. Sophisticated but not dull.


'It's not obvious. You won't walk into a room and smell it everywhere'

Hugo Boss sell A LOT of fragrance but strangely, it doesn't seem to everywhere, so there is a sense of it being special and a bit different.


'It is fresh and zingy, but not watery and too light'

Just Different has top notes of mint and heart notes of basil so it feels light and invigorating but the patchouli and cashmeran ground it and give it the masculinity it requires.



So would I recommend it? Yes I would!

Would the recommend it? Absolutely, but he won't actually admit that because he would hate to be wearing the same scentt as every other bloke in his office!

No comments:

Post a Comment