Tuesday 30 August 2011

Product of the day!

Hydration. It is essential for a perfect complexion but so many of us, though well-moisturised are not well-hydrated.

It's not just about drinking water, although that will help keep you skin cells nice and plump.
My best beauty bag secret without fail is Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Masque.



Dermalogica recommend applying it to your skin, leaving it for 10 minutes and then washing it off. And I'm sure it works beautifully.
But, I do not use it according to the directions, although by all means do.
I apply a thin layer all over, but particularly around my eyes, chin and forehead - these are my dry spots.
I let it absorb a little and then apply my moisturiser. So, I use it as a sort of serum.
Honestly, give it a go. Your skin will be claar, fresh and look amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Isn't it the best product ever?
    So glad you like it too!

    ReplyDelete