Friday 12 August 2011

Product of the day!


Is there anything better than having long, white, strong beautiful nails? I don't know why but when I look down at my hands I just love that my nails always look good.


I am an obsessive nail painter (see blog post Hard as Nails 29th July 2011) and as a result your nails can suffer; yellowing, weakening, brittleness and so on, so you really need something to help them look good.




Which is where my Product of the Day comes in; Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle Serum. Blimey, not only is it a mouthful, but it is also gobsmackingly good. if you want nails that grow really fast and want to see good results in a weekend, yes, a weekend, then this is the product for you too. This also seems to thicken the nail a bit too so they don't appear to be fine, see-through and weak-looking.


Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle Serum is £9.95 and last a really long time. I use mine every weekend and each bottle lasts me a few months, so really good value, and given the results, I'd actually be prepared to pay more!

No comments:

Post a Comment