Wednesday 17 August 2011

Product of the day

Don't freak out if you've never heard of Anatomicals Tanatomicals, but now that I'm bringing them to you attention, read and remember and then do yourself a favour and go out and get yourself some!


I love a tan. I feel happier, I look better and people comment on how good I look. And let's face it, that's a driving factor on why we beautify ourselves. We love it when our friends or colleagues say: 'You are looking really great!'.


However, I am a beauty addict, not a crazy and so I do not sit in the sun for days on end. Not when I'm at home, nor when I 'm on holiday. I always wear SPF 30, Summer or Winter. My best beauty friends are fake tan and bronzer.


So, when I came across Because Only Bacon Should Be Streaky by Anatomicals Tanatomicals, £7.99, I had to shove it in

the shopping basket.


Clearly, the first thing you notice is the name. It is funny, irreverent and actually accurate!

Even the blurb on the packaging is tongue-in-cheek and will make you laugh out loud.

But it's all well and good being a bit of a laugh, but is it any good?


Yes, it is actually not just good but brilliant!

It is a really smooth and even formulation, more like a lightweight cream or thicker lotion rather than a stodgy fake tan.

It absorbs really quickly, so you can slather some on quickly before going out and you can dress right away. Also, it doesn't small very chemically, it's scent is very soft and gentle.

The colour is a very light and even. It is a sort of light glowing gold which I really love as it gives you the appearance of being sun-kissed rather than roasted.

I think this is a great little tan for those who are not experts in self-tanning or of you want a nice even lightly-tanned look.


No comments:

Post a Comment