Wednesday 3 August 2011

Product of the day!

So, every day I will post a teeny-tiny update on what my product of the day is. I'll also tweet about it - you can follow me: @beautybagsecret.


Let's kick this off.


My top product for today is Shu Uemura Stage Performer.

it is described as an Instant-glow, immediate radiance skin perfecting cream.



Sounds good-and it is!


This really is a can't-live-without beauty-buy.

It is a primer, come-moisturiser-come-foundation-come-highlighter.

Okay, so Shu Uemura don't say that, they say it is a primer, but I say you can use it for virtually everything!


I love it for a fresh-faced look during the day - it really warms and evens your skin tone and gives you the prettiest glow.

In the evening I actually don't put foundation on top as I feel it gives a much better effect with a bit of powder and bronzer swished over it.


For a healthy and dewy complexion this is a super and very versatile purchase so it's £30 well-spent!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment