Thursday 18 August 2011

Product of the day




I know I have told you this lots of times but I have sensitive skin.

It is prone to redness and very easily imbalanced. So I am always super careful with what I out on and also very curious as to what's out there that can keep it looking and feeling as good as possible.


So, when I tried Darphin Intral I was cautious but excited to see the results.

The serum is ideal for easily irritated skin or skin which can be red or blotchy. But anyone can use it as a skin booster and it is really superb on ageing skin.


I use it according to the instructions - quite sparingly. It feels very intense actually so three pumps is all you need.

I then apply it to my face, neck and décolletage (girls, always apply serums and moisturisers to this area as it is one of the first places we age) in upwards sweeping movements.


Skin feels better virtually immediately, but takes about a fortnight to actually look significantly better. I have a friend who has rosacea and after using this she says she's finally found some relief.


Now, this ain't cheap. It is £47 in from Darphin, Space NK or House of Fraser but you will be able to find it cheaper online. And really, if you have very dry skin or are really worried about ageing, this is a cracking product!

No comments:

Post a Comment