Tuesday 9 August 2011

Product of the day!


Now, I know that it's not Winter, but nonetheless, my hands get really dry. Well, they used to, until I invested in my star product, Aveda Hand Relief.


This is so luxurious and so enriching, your hands will feel so darn good after a couple of days of use.




In some ways, it's almost like a rich face cream, pumped full of antioxidants, plant emollients, exfoliating fruit extracts and even vitamins A and E to stave off the signs of ageing!

I am a fan of the scent, it is fresh and light and spa-like. However, my friend asked me what I was wearing as she really didn't like it. Well, you can please everyone! For my part, it smells great and absorbs super-quickly.


At £5.50 for 40mls, it is pricier than many others on the market. But it is such a good hand cream and a tiny blob goes a very long way, so while it is expensive it does last a very long time.

All up, if you have dry or chapped hands, this is the one for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment